Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Welcome Bloggers!

Welcome bloggers. I hope you'll see this space as an opportunity to make literature discussion your own, making connections with other bloggers. Feel free to post questions, comments, pictures, illustrations, and to discuss related outside resources, passages, and whatever comes up in your reading. I hope you'll learn more about your reading, yourself, each other, and the world out there. Go ahead and dive in! Here are the guidelines you guys created and voted on in class:

  1. Think before you type.
  2. Use proper language, school rules apply.
  3. Share ideas and particiapte.
  4. Be honest and accurate.
  5. Be respectful and no flaming.
  6. No personal information.
  7. Apply Golden Rule.
  8. Remember: Anything you write could be read by anyone.
  9. Don't attempt to divulge identities.
  10. Have fun!

3 comments:

Boot said...

I like the rules that we have for the blog they are good but still allow us to have fun with it!
I didn't really know what to write for my first blog...so I just wrote about the book I was reading and what it was about!

betty said...

I love the rules! But I need someone to teach me how to like leave a blog! if you could that would be great!

raalmyesyen said...

I love these rules, but I am afraid that we have all forgot about the rules. I would be surprised it half the class could name atleast three rules. I couldn't. Maybe somebody should repost the rules for everone to read again. Hmmm... I might just do that.