Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Weekend!!!!!!!!


hey guys whats up i have never posted at home becuase i really didnt want to but i am today cause i need points and because it is mothers day, i hope all of your mom's had a great day and that you didnt abandon them by themselves to go and do something with your friends for an extended period of time. anyway i have to read a book by tuesday and do a summery about it for 20 extra credit points so i can have a good grade in my biology class. well this weekend i went with my friend to tablerock on their houseboat and went scuba diving again and it was really cool cause if you are in 4 block biology class i brought back some live crawdads to have in that class and i think that it is a good thing that we are studying arthropods because that is what they are and i hope you all enjoy them cause that are actually pretty big. but just stop by and take a look. they are cool!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine said...

That sounds exciting! I go to an Athletic Christian Camp every summer, and I always go hiking to the river to catch Crawdads. The huge ones scare me sometimes though....

BlondeC8 said...

It sounds like you had alot of fun!I didn't abandon my mom on mother's day,but I did the same thing you did.I worked on the bio book from 1-8p.m.I was really tired.My book was really boring.I'm so proud of you for actually posting on your own time!!Good job!