Thursday, May 10, 2007

Life in a Love


The character I picked for this poem, is Romeo, talking to Rosaline. Telling her that he has Juliet now, and she is nothing but a memory to him. Telling her that he is afraid she has lucked out, But Juliet seems to be the one He sees himself with. That he will laugh at the memory of Rosaline and how he was so crazy for her, but now way more in love with Juliet. He is telling her that she didnt give him the chance, so he took it as go on with out her, so he did and found Juliet! so sorry Rosaline, you missed out =]

4 comments:

Hogwired said...

I absolutely love your picture. I think I know which poem you wrote. I really enjoyed your poem. You really thought about your poem in depth.

Karee said...

That is cool I never thought about the poem like that. That is really cool how people interprite this poem in different ways.
~SUSIE

hi my name is.... said...

I really like your interpritation. I had kind of the same image, but a little different. I love your picture :] It's too cute!

betty said...

This is the poem that we read aloud like wednesday... I believe! But thank you all! =] Oh and hi my name is.. I like your flower picture!