Friday, May 11, 2007

Think Aloud and Acting out Scenes




I thought the poem yesterday Life in a Love was interesting. Everybody had different veiws of what the poem could be about. Some thought is was about a crazy person who was a stalker and they hired a somebody to kill the other person. I thought that interpretations was really strange. I thought the poem was about two people, but it was a one sided relationship. In the end they ended up happy.


My group has scene four and the first part of scene five to act out. Instead of making art we made a PowerPoint. On the PowerPoint it has pictures that go with what is being said. For each picture we put a translation of what we think the scene means. It is a pretty good PowerPoint.


HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYBODY!!!!!

3 comments:

Hogwired said...

Hey whazzup girly! I am sitting right next to you and you told me to comment to you so I am. So whats new. I liked your picture in your blog. Well, I am tired of being on the blog so I am going to work on something else.

hi my name is.... said...

This is a really neat picture :]

ohiogirl592 said...

I think that the poetry was fun too! You slideshow sounds really interesting! I can't wait to see this! :)