Friday, May 11, 2007

Think Aloud Poetry


I really enjoyed Think Aloud Poetry yesterday. I am not very good about thinking up images that would make sense with the poem but I tried. That camera was really funny to look at. What did everybody else think about it? Well, anyway I hope that we continue doing poetry. When we all shared what we thought the poem meant it was neat hearing what everybody thought. It is fun to see how people react too! You really can see a person's personality from what they share out loud. You can't hear people's thoughts on paper. Life in a Love is really neat poem that can really relate to Romeo and Juliet. I thought it was unique how once somebody said something about Romeo and Juliet I caught on how it relates but I would have never thought about it until someone said something. I hope that everybody had a good time with the poetry yesterday and hope that ya'll have a great weekend.

2 comments:

raalmyesyen said...

I enjoyed to think aloud poetry too. The camera was really strange. I do not think that I had ever seen a video camera like that before; it was so old. I thought is was clever when we related Romeo and Juliet to the poem. Great post!!

ohiogirl592 said...

I agree...there are many things that come easy to me but poetry definitely isn't one of them. I really need to concentrate when I attempt to write or interpret it.