Friday, June 1, 2007

Along For The Journey (FINAL)


Can you believe that this school year is almost over? I cannot wait for summer! When I first reached high-school I felt like I had reached the high road but I figured out along the way that I had just started the journey to the beginning of my life. I felt like I had finally started along the correct pathway. I didn’t realize that high-school is where it all starts! I started thinking the other day about being a sophomore and it was a scary thought but a good thought! As many of you know that golf is a major part of my life. I am finally realizing that golf is what I want to do “when I grow up.” I want to become a professional golfer on the LPGA even though I know what it takes! I know that the Lord has given me this talent for a reason I want to use it. I read a book this year called Golf is Not a Perfect Game and it was the greatest book I have ever read. Its not only related to golf but also to my life. Here is a link to read a little bit about the book and what it is about. I hope that everyone has a great summer and a good journey!

No comments: