Friday, June 1, 2007

Sweet Sixteen


On June 17, which is Father's Day, I turn 16. Once I can drive everything will be better. I won't have to wait on drives. I can drive myself strait to my house which will save me tons of blogging time. If I make my blogs earlier then I will be able to start my reading faster. The more I blog and read the more enriching my summer will be. So once I am 16 I am going to get a lot smarter faster. SO if you see me during the summer I look smarter it is because I got my license. I will do so much this summer in July I will think it is August because I have calculated the time I will save and figured I will have a whole month more of reading with car. Got any good books to read or good topics to blog about because I got the time.

4 comments:

gangsterchick said...

well happy early birthday then. I hope you have a great birthday! I hope i can read and blog as much as you do this summer. lol

koala said...

Well then Happy early Birthday!!! and I'm glad your so into blogging!! lol

Leanna said...

happy birthdayyy. have a good one!

SooperDooperPooperScooper said...

I enjoyed the link.