Tuesday, June 5, 2007

summer fun


This is me, Kendra and my best friend, Robyn. We took this picture last weekend. She spent the night the whole weekend because I willbe gone this coming weekend because im going to a family reunion. Then after that, I am going to Ohio to Cedar Point for my birthday present from my aunt. My birthday was last April 14 but my aunt wanted me to wait after i got out of school and her get ff work for us to go.


I hope everyone has a great summer and i hope everyone will stay blogging beacause i will. Well good luck on all the finals you have to take. I hope to see everyone next year. Enjoy your summer and sleep read and BLOG!!!!


love ya all,
kendra


p.s other intresting blogs:

Lets Be Friends

Left behind in a fish bowl

once upon a feast

1 comment:

BlondeC8 said...

It was really cool how you included others blogs.