Friday, June 1, 2007

WELLL.


this year was a good year. i really enjoyed high school & i'm anxious to start next year. my favorite class this year was honestly english. the blogger made me enjoy learning. i didn't like TKM all that much but romeo and juliet was pretty interesting. i think that english two will be fun next year, but it will be much different without the blogger. this summer i am going to get a job because i know that i will get really really bored. i turn 16! i'm pretty excited for that.


my summer reading:

i probley wont do much reading but i want to set my goal of about three books. i think that is a pretty good goal because it isn't high at all but it is stilll keeping up with some reading.


my summer plans:

go to the lake,

go on a big trip with my boyfriend, best friend, and family:)


next year's goals:
my goals for next year are...

to make good grades. work hard. make tons of friends. and have a blastttt:) ohh and be careful, cause i'll be driving.



COMMENTSSS.

2 comments:

gangsterchick said...

I would agree with you that this english has been the best class i had this year. I love the blogger too. I hope u have a great summer!

Leanna said...

you tooo.