Thursday, May 24, 2007

All in 60 seconds

Today's assignment to act out out an act of Romeo and Juliet in 60 seconds was so fun! It is hard to tell who's was the best performance because they were all so good. I was surprised by how every one did. Because we only had a little bit of the class period to plan our acts. I think that it was also a good idea to tape the performances because we were all able to watch what we had performed. What was your favorite performance? Did you enjoy this activity?

2 comments:

peanutbutterisyummy said...

Yeah I thought it was actually really fun. It was really hectic planning the whole thing with little time, but it ended up being really good. I thought all of the performances were really good, I can't really choose a favorite.

BlondeC8 said...

I don't think I really had a favorite everyone's was so different and unique.all were really good.Personally I liked the funny ones that made me laugh.I really liked this activity.It was really fun putting on the play things.