Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend




This weekend I am going down to the lake! I am so happy for our three day weekend! I have a really big family and we all go down to the lake and have a huge dock party on special occasions like this. I have eight cousins and then eight aunts and uncles, my grandparents and some family friends that will be there. It gets a little bit crazy! Being with my family and friends and having fun is my favorite thing to do. For me times like these are true happiness. The sunset over the trees and water is so pretty. I love to go out on the boat at night and feel the wind blow through my hair and look up at the clear sky that holds the millions of sparkling stars that are not dimmed by city lights. I can't wait for summer to come and I will practically live at the lake. I keep on counting down the days but sometimes I think that makes the time pass slower! Oh well it keeps me busy so I will do it anyway. There are only nine and one half days not counting today! I think we can tough it out! Good luck!

No comments: