Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm Macbeth


I'm so glad we are finished reading Romeo and Juliet.It seemed like it dragged on forever.The literature was exactly what I expected it to be.I think people have told everyone the ending so many times you get bored because you know what is going to happen.If people didn't talk about it and actually let people read it themselves it would be such a great play,not that it isn't.People I think would not be so prone to getting bored with it because they know nothing about it.The reason why this play is so great in my opinion is that the have a true love and they do what ever it takes to be together.This play reminds me of the Titanic,but Rose doesn't kill herself in the end.I found this quiz you guys can take to tell you what famous Shakespearean play you are.

I'm Macbeth.Here click on this link.

No comments: