Monday, May 21, 2007

Nearing the end









Nearing the end of Romeo and Juliet is exciting me. I really want to finish the play. I am very into the play at this point and I just want it to be done with. I read Act 4 over the weekend and Juliet's so called death is extremely dramatic. They want to now use the weeding plans for the funeral. I think that is weird. They are changing a happy celebration into a depressing one. I don't know, I just thought that was weird.

Also school is nearing the end. Thank goodness! I'm so ready for summer! I got a glimpse of it Friday night when I went to the lake with my 5 closest friends. It was a blast. This first year of high school I have learned so much about friendships. I learned that people will hurt you and change. They can also stab you in the back. I think I have finally find ones that I can be close to for the rest of high school. I am so thankful for them!

My brother is graduating tonight. It is so weird to think of him graduating. My brother and I have grown so close this year, and it's just so weird to me. He's gonna live at home and go to college here but its still different. Well hope to see you all tonight maybe at graduation? well have a good week!





Superw0men

No comments: