Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Famous Words...


Romeo has some of the most famous quotes ever. I found this link that has pulled many famous quotes out of the play. Check it out.

Shakespears words are beautiful. To me it gives another sense of writing. Think if everyone wrote like Shakespear. His impsiring words have been there through centuries. I think he is one of the best authors of all time.

I also provided this link, to a website where you can watch clips from Romeo and Juliet. Including the first sight, first kiss, tybalts death, & more.

Ok well check it all out!


3 comments:

sadie star said...

Good post! They are kinda hard to understand but then I get them after awhile!

ohiogirl592 said...

Oh I agree, Shakespeares writing is almost like a new beautiful language. It takes a really smart person to create those words and put them on paper and actually have people enjoy it!

SpottyC said...

I really liked the short clips! That was really fun!