Friday, May 18, 2007

My Dad


A lot of you might be wondering why I am putting a bunch of pictures of my dad on the blog.

Well it is because I think He looks funny. That picture was taken awhile back but it is the picture he uses when coaching football. I told him to change it but he doesn't. So I decided to blog about him. He is a lawyer and volunteers to coach 7th and 8th graders in Spring football. The teams in Spring football include KHS, GHS, CHS, HHS, PHS and CHS. It started last year and many of you may have been on the team. They play on friday nights and have one game for 7th graders and one for 8th graders. Which is different from last year.

1 comment:

butters said...

My dad is a lawyer too. I think it is cool how your dad volunteers to coach football. That is big of him. Stay Ferocious!