Tuesday, May 29, 2007

NIGHTT.


I am extremely tired but i though i should post. Well the end of school is nearing faster and faster. I am so excited for summer. I have gone to the lake one time this school year & it was just this past weekend. It was really really fun. I rode my seadoos & spent quality time with my family. I have a 6 month old niece and she was there. She is soooo cute:) i'm an aunt and it's such a good feeling.
Hope that everyone is studying hard for those finals & working hard to finish up the year. Best wishes to everyone, i'm going to bed, finally.
:)

1 comment:

gangsterchick said...

i plan on going to the lake with my family this summer. I have gotten asked to go to the lake with a friend and he wants to take me 4 wheelin cause i have never gone.
I am also going to be an aunt. My step brother got his girlfriend prenant. Im kinda excited about it! I just love babies!