Monday, May 21, 2007

Blogging 101


I was always curious to find out when and how blogging began. It is kind of amazing to think about really. I mean anyone in the whole entire world can read them. Most of us are used to sharing our writing with a partner, a class, a teacher, or even your school. However now all of us have showed our writing to the world. I just find that really cool. It kinda of makes you realize how big our world is. Well here is a link to Blogging 101 which talks about how blogging began! Enjoy!

3 comments:

raalmyesyen said...

Oh my. I never thought about it in that sense that everyone in the world can read our writings. It is kind of cool to think that out blog might effect others; I don't think it does, but it could. That is really something that will help me think before I write from now on.

SpottyC said...

That is cool! It makes me feel very small. I guess blogging could be like taking a virtual tour of the world!

MR. CLEAN said...

I know what you mean. I found it really interesting that everyone in the world could look at our blog (provided that they have internet access). What if Ms. James gave anyone the opportunity to comment to any blog? Like if we got students in China and Britain to comment to our blog and interact with us? Wouldn't that be cool?