Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Benchmark


I think the benchmark test went ok. For all of you guys out there who worry over tests all of the time like me my advice to you is don't. I have come to a great acceptance in my life that all I can do is my best. It isn't like I don't care how I do any more, I just choose not to worry about it anymore. I guess it was kind of silly for me not to have figured that out along time ago huh? Well with finals coming up I will really have to work hard on my new theory of not worrying. What do you guys think about that? Do any of you think that we should be able to opt out of finals if we have A's in all of our classes? Some people say yes because it would relieve alot of stress, but other people say no because if you don't take finals now you won't be prepared for college. Finals are never optional in college. I think I would want to take finals because it wouldn't be worth getting to college and not being ready for college finals. After all you do have to pay for college so it would be bad if you weren't ready and you ruined something that you sort of had to buy. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Hogwired said...

I agree with you. I would want to know what finals are like before I would go to college. But also it would be really nice to opt out of finals just once. I have also had to realize that all I can do is my best and not to worry about tests so much. I am a perfectionist and that is really hard but I am trying!