Friday, May 18, 2007

New Books ~ Mostly for Girls



























There are some new books that are comming out that I thought I would tell you about. I think I might read some of them.
Summer Intern ~ Was said to be a "Fun" summer read. It is about just what the title says a summer intern. A girl is working at Skirt a fashion magazine and runs into some conflicts. Such as living in New York all by herself, and trying to get on staff at the magazine.
^Sounds like it is based off a real person.
Love is a Many Trousered Thing *The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #8* ~ The 8th of the series. The books are about a British teen who has an exciting life filled with superficial worries. She uses British slang; there is a dictionary in the back of the book to find out what the words mean.
^So excited to read this book because I loved the other seven.
Inside Girl ~ A girl starts at a new highschool and has her old friends move in. She has to keep it a secret because her friends at the new highschool can't know.
^I thought that book might end up being good.
Open Court ~ This book is about a girl who plays tennis and is one of the best her age, but she isn't sure she wants to give her whole life up to tennis.
^I think I will read it.

2 comments:

ohiogirl592 said...

Wow that is really cool! I love your photo collage! I think the one about the intern seems pretty cool. Thanks, that took a lot of hard work! haha :)

raalmyesyen said...

Thanks! The book about the intern is already out! I am going to go get it this weekend. The blog was a lot of hard work.