Friday, May 18, 2007

Golfing Weekend


I am so excited about this weekend! As many of you know I play golf. I try to play or practice everday. This weekend my friend and I are practicing at the driving range today and then getting to play tomorrow. My dad is playing today and I am so jealous but I get to play tomorrow while he is working. It will be the first time I have actually played since State so I am really anxious to see how I will do. I cannot wait to get out of school so I can play everyday and all day long. I am really excited about starting golf tournaments this summer too! I am playing in out of state tournaments this year so I am really nervous but excited at the same time. Well, I hope that everyone else has an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

braven gilmore girl said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! one of my friends is going to teach me how to play golf but i dont think i will be very good!lol!

koala said...

thats really cool that you like to golf i cant wait for summer either. Except i don't think ill bo golfing, I'm not very good at it. i wish i was

betty said...

I love how you love this sport so much, that you will play it all summer long!!