Friday, May 18, 2007

Graduation!!!


Well, it seems like all the talk these days is about graduation and that is actually the reason Mrs. James is gone today, for her daughter I believe. I think a couple of my other teachers are also attending their sons or daughters graduation from college. It's too bad today isn't the last day for us too, but they deserve it! All of our halls are going to be alot less crowded for the last 3 weeks of school which I am completely fine with. I remember watching both of my brothers graduate from college. I thought it wasn't very fun but to watch them but it had to of been a huge relief to finally be done with school forever. Happy blogging!

1 comment:

ohiogirl592 said...

Yea I agree, I cant wait to graduate, but is going to be really sad. I mean senior year will be the last time that we will ever see some people. It is amazing how close we become to the people we go to school with.