Wednesday, May 23, 2007

"Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die"


"Romeo and Juliet" is finally over! I thought it started out really confusing and kind of boring, but then at the end, it got really good. I think it's sad that Romeo killed himself, and didn't realize that Juliet was just under a potion. And then Juliet wakes up and she kills herself when she sees Romeo died. Ugh that's really sad. But I have a question. Do you think that it was dumb that Romeo and Juliet killed themselves because they loved each other, even though they only knew each other for four days? I think it was sad that they did that because they barely knew each other. But if they truly loved each other, then I can see why they wanted to die, instead of living without each other. What do you think? By the way, I think the movies that we've watched have been pretty good. Their acting is really passionate and emotional. But anyways, that's just what I think.


-peanutbutterisyummy-Y

1 comment:

westham said...

ya i am glad that it is over