Friday, March 23, 2007

A Boo to Scare Us All


I was in shock when Boo Radley name out to save scou and Jem. It takes a lot of guts to do somethingg out of their ordinary, especially for Boo. That to me showed us that he was kind, caring, and brave. If he had not cam out then Jem and Scout would not have even had a chance. I really have a lot of respect for Boo for what he did because that shows the care that he had for these kids even though they had never seen him.

Boo reminds me of a character named Wes in the book, "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen. This is an amazing book. In the book Wes had been in jail a few years earlier and met a girl named Macy while catering at her house. Throughout the book they fall in love and everyone knows it but each other. Macy gets a job at the sam catering place and the boss is Wes's aunt. One night she is talking to her about Wes and describes him as "silent, but brilliant." I think this is true with Wes and Boo Radley. They were both quiet, shy, and caring. They cared for many characters throughout the book, silently. In the end they showed their care for the character(s). IN the end they were brilliant and it takes a lot of guts to be brilliant. silient, but brilliant is the perfect definition of Boo Radely. I loved the way TKM ended and I really wish Harper Lee would have written another book because I know that it would have been a good one.

1 comment:

peanutbutterisyummy said...

I agree. Boo was very brilliant and caring. I think Boo showed who he really was when he came out and I bet Scout and Jem learned that he was sweet and purely innocent.