Friday, March 23, 2007

THE END!



So what did everyone think of the ending? I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! I think the ending was my favorite part out of the whole book. I am still wondering how Bob Ewell died though? Who killed him? It kept me guessing though the entire time. I felt that Atticus's true character came out when he read to the children and then after he put Scout to bed she explained in the book how Atticus was not going to leave Jem's side until he awoke. I also thought is was really neat how she brought Boo back into the picture. I wasn't sure how she was going to do that! Well, I am extremely hot and I cannot think straight so I hope that everyone has a Great Spring Break!

1 comment:

Hogwired said...

Sorry guys I thought it had deleted my first post so I did another one! Forget this one was on here.