Friday, March 23, 2007

Big Bad Boo


The book was very good, I have to admit. I didn't like the beginning but when Boo emerged it was just magic. I was so surprised to find that Boo had saved their lives. Bob Ewell was an idiot and he deserved to die.
I'm glad the book is over so I can read some free reading books. I read a book that had somebody in it like Boo. I forgot the book but it was some guy who lived in his house like Boo and never came out. The neighbors eventually got him to come out and he ended up killing everybody, it was a bad book.
Live Long and Blog.

2 comments:

BlondeC8 said...

That is kind of funny about the book where everybody die,but nit is sad though.I glad we finished the book now I'll have time for free reading.I have compiled a list of books I want to read.Now I just have to make time to do it.

braven gilmore girl said...

I think it is neat that Scout made the connection that turning Boo in was like killing a mockingbird.