Sunday, March 18, 2007

EQUAL POWER!!!!!!!!!!


Wow I just finished the reading this weekend and I really like the trail scenes, they are intense with the Ewell's and Tom Robinson. Obviously Tom Robinson is telling the truth. The only reason they are even having the trail is because 99 percent of that town is racist. It would stink to get punished for things you can not control. I mean nobody picks what color they want to be so why should one not receive the right to a fair trail. I know it is the south in the depression but I can't believe people actually went to some continent and pick up a bunch of people and sold them into slavery. I mean imagine if some aliens came to America and rounded us all and told us we would be slaves for a couple hundred years. Then once you gain your freedom you really don't because you still are separated and treated unfairly. Your treated so unfairly that after helping some girl for a year you get arrested for raping her when you just tried to keep her back.

No comments: