Thursday, March 15, 2007

Green Street Hooligans


As we started writing our rough drafts, I was inspired to write a story on a subject that interests me; the world of Hooliganism.
What inspired me to do this was my favorite movie which is called "Green Street Hooligans." This movie is basically about an American who moves to England after being kicked out of Harvard and is accepted into a soccer gang for the pro soccer team West Ham United. Essentially, the story is about the different soccer gangs beating the living daylights out of each other. This is basically a British version of "Fight Club" but much better and also has a comical edge to it also. I recommend it to anyone who loves violent and action filled movies haha.http://www.warnervideo.com/greenstreethooligans/

4 comments:

BlondeC8 said...

I have never seen that movie or fight club.I don't think I would enjoy the movie due to all the violence.I bet your rough draft is very interesting.I would like to see what all you put in your paper base on the movie.

SpottyC said...

So is the movie about soccer? Or fighting? Or both? I haven't seen fight club but maybe I should watch it. I love British accents too, they are so fun. That would probably be my favorite part of the wholoe movie, listening to the accents! Ha Ha! But who knows maybe I could give the soccer and fighting a chance.

MR. CLEAN said...

I really want to see that movie. Everyone says it's awesome!!

Eazy B said...

STAND YOUR GROUND!!
http://www.ocregister.com/newsimages/show/2005/09/16green.jpg