Sunday, March 18, 2007

Eye Has Not Seen


I just purchased Henry's new book Eye Has Not Seen tonight and I am really enjoying it. It has short stories that right when you are about to get bored with it, a new short story comes along. Henry is a current Junior at our school and this is his first published book. It sells for $6.99 and is for sale at Christian Publishers Outlet. Henry is donating some of the sales to his church. I really wish you all would read this. Not only is it really cool to have a kid at our school publishing a book, but it's a really good one too.

3 comments:

Special K said...

That is so awesome that a student from our school is already publishing books. I will have check out that book sometime. So it's a Christian book, I'm guessing?? And he is donating some of the proceeds to his church?? That's so cool. Sounds like a good one to read.

BlondeC8 said...

OH WOW!!!That is so cool he has his book published already!The sales are going to a good cause I'll have to look into purshasing it.

Clayton Bigsby said...

yeah I would buy it. It sounds good. Are the the short stories about Church or just whatever? I think it would be cool to publish a book. Good post Mr. Clean