Sunday, March 18, 2007

Guilty or not



I really think Tom Robison should be found not guilty.I really don't think he is lying because if he did he would probably get in even more trouble then he is in.I know Tom has been wrongly accused.Why would Mayella save 7 cents just for her siblings to have ice cream?she could have bought herself something nice or saved it for a rainy day the only logical reason she gave it to them would be to get her siblings away so she could seduce Tom.I also think Mayella is lying because I think she knows she can get away with it because everyone doesn't like blacks.The trail has been really interesting!!I have really got into the book alot more,but I still am at the point where I don't read it non-stop.I can't wait to see what the jury's decision is.

1 comment:

Special K said...

Yeah I agree, I don't think Tom Robinson committed the crime. I mean he is crippled and he seems so innocent. When the other witnesses went up to testify it seemed like the story changed a little bit each time. I really can't wait to read more and find out what the jury decides.