Thursday, March 15, 2007

Opening Day!



Today at 12p.m. we opened for our Silver Dollar City Show! At first I did not know if it was going to go so well but it all turned out great! We had good crowds and all the kids had their dance moves memorized! I was just thankful that we did not have anything horrible happening like someone falling off the stage or all our mikes going out! That happened last year and we just kept going and didn't miss a beat so we got standing ovations! Hopefully our sound system doesn't go out this year but I think that we would be alright if it did happen. Over all the show went well and I thought that all the shows had a lot of energy and was better than any of the rehearsals! We had a really good time after the shows to we rode rides and ate good food! I even had Dip 'n' Dots and they tasted like heaven and Katelyn even shared her funnel cake with me which I might saw was also delicious! Overall I had a pretty good time and will never forget the opening day of our gospel show at Silver Dollar City!
-Boot

2 comments:

BlondeC8 said...

I'm glad everything went well!!I'm going to SDC during Thursday of springbreak.I hope I can see the show then!!I love Dip'n'n dots!I love to get them at white water in the summer!

SpottyC said...

That sounds really cool. It is awesome that you did so well! I can't wait to go to Dip n Dots and get a huge bowl of rainbow falvored sherbert stuff! That is my favorite! I usually go a ton in the summer and hang out by the lake too!