Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not Surprised


I am not surprised at all that the jury decided Tom was guilty. I know Atticus knew what would happen but I am glad he had the guts to stand up for what he believed in. Anybody who does that is a man in my book. The court should have brought people from out of town who weren't racist to be on the jury. If that happpened it would have been a lot more fair. Tom Robinson was innocent and if he wasn't colored he wouldn't be charged guilty.

Everybody has been blogging about the coke bottle so I might as well do it too. I don't think it is smart for him to act like he's drinking wiskey, he should just pull the coke bottle out and drink it how it is. I wonder if the coke had cocaine in it? Hmmmm.

2 comments:

BlondeC8 said...

I don't think the coke had "coke" in it.Im kind of getting sick of blogging about the trail and the coke.I know it is interesting but I would really like to type about something different.I think everyone has the smae opinion that it wasn't right.

SpottyC said...

Wow are you guys rigt. I am getting so sick of blogging on coke and trials. I keep on having to repeat my opinions over and over and over again! Ahhh!