Friday, March 23, 2007

Everything Must Come to an End!


To Kill A Mockingbird was a wonderful piece of Literature. The end was amazing to me, because it was so suspenseful and satisfying. I had been wondering since Part II when Boo would wind into the story. I know this sounds bad, but I was extremely happy that Bob Ewell died. Usually, a death is upsetting. But when someone that is that disturbed, like a dictator, their death is always a bundle of joy and smiles! Does that sound horrible or what?!?



The 'moral' in the story that really had an impact on me was that a good person can make a bad decision, but that doesn't mean they still don't have any good in them. When Mr. Cunningham was a part of the mob, he still had enough good in him to have the power to ignore his hatred, and think about the implications of his actions.



When I read the DaVinci Code, I read of a character that seemed bad, but had some good in him. Captain Fache was stubborn and only had one mission: capture Robert Langdon for a crime that he might have committed. He seemed like a little butt that whole book, until the last 5 chapters, when he shows what a good man he could be!

No comments: