Friday, March 2, 2007

My Top Ten Things About Me


1.I was named after a hockey company.
2.My lucky # is 7
3.I have a brother, a sister, and two parents.
4.I have had many pets but none of them seem to work out, Parakeet- flew into a wall and died, 2 hermit crabs- bit each others arms off. 2 dogs- ran away (I was gladJ), Sugar Glider, I think my brother put something into his food.
5.My family is so big we rent out a high school to have our thanksgiving dinner.
6.I can cut a banana in half with a playing card.
7.I can wakeboard and go to the lake about every day during the summer.
8.I was born July 14, 1991.
9.I am 5’6” on a good day.
10. I’ve never broken a bone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhh what should i say...pretty hossy!

gangsterchick said...

I have had a lot of pets too and your 8 months older that i am lol oh and ive never broken a bone either!