Friday, March 2, 2007

Ten things about me

1. I was in gymnastics for six years.
2. I have never broken a bone.
3. I like to eat ice cream.
4. I like monkeys.
5. I have donated my hair to locks of love twice.
6. I got in an accendent when i was not wearing my seatbelt and fell
out of my seat.
7. My favorite meal is my mom's Chicken Pot Pie.
8. I hope to write a story and get it published some day.
9. I got knocked out at a park when I was six years old when I was on
the monkey bars.
10. Cheese-its are my favorite.
~susie

6 comments:

SpottyC said...

I have donated my hair to locks of love too!

Anonymous said...

I know every one says that things taste like chicken but it kinda really did!!

butters said...

I love cheese-its too

peanutbutterisyummy said...

omg ice cream is the best thing ever! && I guess you know now to wear a seatbelt! Cheez-Its are good, too

betty said...

umm is this who i think it is??

Karee said...

Umm I don't know. Am I?? I Bet you do it says it on my posts....I am..........Susie :)
~SUSIE