Friday, March 2, 2007

Ten Things About Me

Here are some interesting facts about me!
~ My favorite animal is a leopard.
~ I love spots and polka dots!
~ My favorite place to be is in nature or outside.
~ I love country music.
~ I love to read and I keep a weekly prayer journal.
~ My favorite number is forty-six.
~ I love jogging after school, especially when it is sunny and breezy.
~ In the Caymen Islands I swam with stingrays and apparently a jellyfish because it stung me!
~ My favorite Bible verses are Romans 12:2 and Revelation 2:10.
~ I am a Christian.

5 comments:

BlondeC8 said...

I like spots and polka dots too!!I love SC!

BlondeC8 said...

I love spots and polka dots too!!I also love spotted cows for some unknown reason.

~BC

Anonymous said...

yeah the squirrel was pretty good it was a liitle tough but good non the less!!!

SpottyC said...

Yeah I'm kind of posting on my own post but that squirrel thing is cracking me up!

MR. CLEAN said...

yeah i know
and no its not 4 days
its 9
because theres is saturday, sunday, than we are off the the whole week, than saturday and sunday again

i know
it almost tricked me too!