Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Can you believe some of the costumes?


Can you believe some of the costumes that are worn in this movie? Some of them are appropriate and some are just interesting. I think that they totally ruined the character of Mercutio in the modern movie. I would have liked to seen him in a different costume. I do understand though that they were going to a ball so it could have just been his costume but still it kind of did me in. Overall though I love watching the movie because it kind of brings Romeo and Juliet into our time. I am excited that we are actually getting into the part where Romeo and Juliet are falling for each other. I actually am beginning to understand the text as I read it and I am loving it actually more than I thought I would. Well, I hope everyone else is doing well with Romeo and Juliet. Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: