Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Jim Gaffigan


Jim Gaffigan!!
That is all I have to say to explain him...just kidding! Jim is one of the funniest comedians I have ever seen!! He is so good at making people laugh! He takes every day common things and takes funny to the next level! For instance, he makes jokes about hot pockets and how they are old meat and a pocket and they might as well call it a dead pocket! Then another one of his jokes is about Fruit Cake!! "Fruit good, cake great, fruit cake...nasty crap!! I mean I don't even think that is fruit in that stuff...you take a bit and you're like what a skittle!! It is like the baker put all of his left over scraps on the on the counter and scooted them into a bowl and said I think I'll mix it together and call fruit cake!" The jokes of his makes me laugh so much! So I suggest that you go out and rent his comedy show! It is amazing!!

No comments: