Saturday, April 28, 2007

Poetry

Does anybody else normally not like poetry? I don't enjoy poetry usually but I actually enjoyed the poems we wrote on Thursday and Friday. I wrote mine about golf and it really kind of made it fun. When you can make poetry about things you like it becomes interesting and intriguing. I hate poetry normally because most poems are boring and uneventful but when you read a poem that is full of action it really comes alive almost. I hope everybody enjoyed writing their poem and I can't wait to hear some of them!

2 comments:

peanutbutterisyummy said...

Yeah I really liked the poems that we wrote, too, because we got to write what we felt. And I agree, a lot of poems can be really boring, but I've learned to appreciate poetry because it can have a deep meaning to it.

butters said...

I agree with you. I usually Don't like poetry because I can't relate to it and sometimes poetry seams meaningless. I am doing my poem on my cat when we first got him. The pictures I am using are around Christmas time and my cat is really little. Anyway good luck on your poem!