Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rhyme Time!


I really love poetry!I'm not very good at righting it,but I think it is so much fun.I like the rhyme kind the best.I really like Shell Silverstein.He is like a classic to me.I remember in elementary school I had a art teacher named Mrs.Crisp ,and before we left her class she would read Shell Silverstein's work.The poem I loved the most was "I wrapped myself in toilet paper" and the one about the robot that ate all the little boy's food so he wouldn't get poisoned.Now that I read those poems they don't have the same effect on me as they did when Mrs.Crisp would read them.I loved the poetry we did at the begging of class.I wish I would have gotten to hear others poems.Oh about the picture I love horses,and I have heard cowboy poetry.I like alot of it.

No comments: