Friday, April 27, 2007

The First!


Earlier in the year I had told you all about another show that I am in called Raising America! We are learning lots of new dances and I think we are going to add another segment to the show!! So tonight we have our first Raising America show of the year and I am really excited but a little nervous because I have to dance with a new partner!! Plus I have to sing this one song that I haven't sang or practiced for a while called "Where the Boys Are?" I hope everyone in my show does well and that we perform the best we can!! I believe that you should give everyone the best show you can give even to the smaller audiences...a very wise young lady told me that when I didn't feel like giving my best...thank you!!

1 comment:

Karee said...

Don't worry you will do good in your preformance. It sounds like a lot of fun!
~SUSIE