Sunday, April 29, 2007

A hole in ONE??


Today I went mini golfing with my youth group...it was so much fun!! Of course I lost! I got one hole in one but it was only by a miracle! I was the first person to go and so when I went my ball got in every one's way!! So my friend Destony hit her ball, which just happened to hit my ball! And my ball was like ten feet away from the hole to make a hole in ONE!! I couldn't believe it I laughed for like five minutes straight...it was pretty funny! The rest of the time I got like sixes and above but everyone else was having mercy on me because I was doing really bad and I usually got more than six putts!! O well I felt a lot better when we went to Andy's to eat ice cream after we got done Mini Golfing at Fun Acre! What did you do Sunday night?

1 comment:

betty said...

well good job about the hole in one!!