Friday, April 27, 2007

Poetic Writing


I am really enjoying this poem writing. I am very surprised because I did not really like it....at all. I only liked it if it made sense, rhymed, and it was about something that I cared about. This was a really eye opener for me because it is not as easy as it looks. I also had a fun time trying to figure out what I wanted to say, how I wanted, and other things. I am writing about nature and my picture is pretty cool :D.


My picture is from a trip I took with my church and it was pretty awesome....the picture anyway. This is not the picture but yeah this was pretty and I like it. It is peaceful and beautiful. It captures the beauty of nature in all its glory. I love it :]
I can't wait to hear everyone's poems in class. That is if we get to hear everyones poems in class which I hope we do.

No comments: