Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What Is In a Name?


I am having a little bit of a hard time reading Romeo and Juliet, but I am doing better than I was. This scene is very interesting because that is where I get confused. What do Romeo and Juliet finally agree to do after they confess their love? It is kind of difficult. Ughhh. But I do feel bad that Romeo and Juliet can't love each other. It is sad that back in the day you can't love who you want and your parents are the ones who pick the one you marry.


Well the dancing yesterday was very awkward....since it wasn't really "dancing" to me. It was pretty much clapping so I didn't really like it. But I am glad that we finally have a chance to blog today since we haven't gotten the chance to in class for awhile.

2 comments:

braven gilmore girl said...

i am finally understanding how to read and know what shakespear is saying. I am really enjoying the story.

sadie star said...

Don't worry i do to but now i an getting it. I am likeing the story!