Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What Do You Think?


So we are beginning the balcony scene and I'm actually looking forward to it. It's so romantic. I started reading it, and it's difficult reading, but it's pretty good. I really like love stories, so I'll probably like the rest of the story. Romeo was so in love with Juliet, and he was really poetic and romantic. It would be nice every once in a while to have guys today, like they were back then. You would feel a lot more special. But then again, it wouldn't seem as real, compared to back then.


We were asked to blog about what we thought of the Romeo and Juliet movie that we were watching. Some of the costumes at the ball kind of gave some ideas about the characters. Tybalt was a devil, showing that he was a "bad guy" in the movie. Romeo was the knight, maybe to show that he would be Juliet's knight and shining armor. Juliet was the angel to possibly show that she was the good girl of the movie and she had purely honest intentions,and she wasn't bad. To me, Shakespeare would have felt very angry to see this film version, but I don't know who he is or what is personality is like. But he could be upset because of the way they have interpreted the story. He might have pictured it in a different way. I definitely pictured it in a different way.


So, I hope all of you are enjoying Romeo and Juliet.


-peanutbutterisyummy-Y

No comments: