Thursday, April 19, 2007

in the world of shakespear


I think that shakespear was one of the most brilliant men ever. He saw things and imagined things that no one else could. He made up so many words that are used commonly even today. I wonder what it would be like to live in that time period. Though the whole idea of an arranged marriage is not something i would agree with. Having someone choose my husband for life without me having any say does not sound like a good idea to me. Though i would like to live in a world of luxuary and money. However, after a while i think it would get old and i would end up wishing my old life back. Overall i think it would be cool to go back in time.........but just not stay forever!

3 comments:

Eazy B said...

I would rather be poor or middle-class now than to be rich back then. Cars and bathes yay!

MR. CLEAN said...

I agree with what you are saying and with what alt + f4 was saying...back then my life would have been wayy more stressful than it is now. especially with parents hounding me all the time about marriage and stuff...

ohiogirl592 said...

I agree that arranged marriages are pointless. Back in that time period I don't think marriage was based on love. Today that is what you do when you are in love; get married.