Thursday, April 19, 2007

Have No Fear, No Fear Shakespear Is Here!!

Does anyone else see that NoFearShakespear is really helping because of the conversion from old text to modern text? I really am starting to understand Shakespear when students in the class play roles in the play and I follow along and read the modern text while they are reading the old text outloud. I never really understood what Shakespear was saying or doing. And NoFearShakespear even helps out when it comes to words that meant something different then, than they do now. Thank God for sparknotes' NoFearShakespear!!

4 comments:

westham said...

yes i agree that Have No Shakespeare Is Here helps out so much with understandidng what is going on in romeo and juliet.

Karee said...

yes I agree No fear Shakespeare has really helped in reading Romeo and Juliet.
~SUSIE

ohiogirl592 said...

Oh I totally agree. I would be completely lost if we didn't have that website. It can still be a little bit confusing at times but is is 100% better than the original text.

BlondeC8 said...

I love that site!It is so helpful.I would have no idea what anyone was saying if I didn't have it.I think I would be absolutely and completely lost.I can actually laugh and enjoy what the people are saying ,and then I understand what Mrs.James is talking about.