Thursday, April 26, 2007

Practice!!


On Tuesday, I went to Branson again!! It wasn't for fun and games though but instead I went to do some hard core practicing! We have to learn this new dance to the old song that everybody knows "We Go Together!" This dance is the fastest and funnest dance I have ever learned!! It was so hard to learn though it took me about two and half hours to get it down just perfect! We had to practice in my friend Laura's garage and it was a two way garage so we could get lots of air! Then in the middle of while we were practicing it started puring down rain and their dog named Bear ran inside the garage and almost tripped one of us while we were dancing!! I had so much fun that night and I love spending time with my friends even if I have to work hard to learn a new dance!

No comments: