Thursday, April 26, 2007

Picture picture picture!


Today in class we are going to work with pictures and poems. The picture I brought to class today was a picture of my brother, my dad and I at a cardinals baseball game. Our family are huge fans the cardinals games so we often go to them. In the picture we are in the stands really happy because we got really good seats. I also chose this picture because I know alot about it and I know who took the picture and who is in the picture. I can usually write easier poems and story's when I know alot about the topic I have to write about how about you?

2 comments:

Boot said...

I love the cardinals!! I think that it is a really cool thing that you used that picture of you and your family at the game!!

Anonymous said...

They aren't doing so well this year but i still love them! Maybe if I would watch more of their games they would be better than 10-11 right now!