Monday, April 30, 2007

THIS WEEKEND & TODAY.

This weekend was Prom. It was really fun and really cool to dress up. I will try and upload some pictures or something. Today in class we are watching and reading about the balcony scene, which is act two scene one and scene two. Romeo and Juliet is really interesting I think. I love, love, love the new version that we are also watching in class, along with the older original movie. No fear shakespeer is a big help too for reading along and understanding the way the script is written.

ONLY 27 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT.
Man, this year has gone by so fast!
I think so anyway...
what do you guys think?

and how has everyone's freshman year gone?

3 comments:

Boot said...

That is cool that you went to prom!! My freshman year has gone great!!

SpottyC said...

Yeah my freshman year has flown by.

westham said...

Yeah the freshman year has flown by. It is also weird but awesome being able to drive.