Thursday, April 5, 2007

Reading Something New


Hey Guys! So I hope everyone had a great springbreak! Mine was pretty good except for the fact that it went by to quickly. Oh well, we had to come back to school sometime I guess. So I am starting a new book and I can't wait to see what happens! I just started it so I am new at what is going on but anxious to find out. I am reading True Believer by Nicholas Sparks. I have read one of his other books and it was wonderful so I hope this one will be the same. Hope everyone is doing well. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

BlondeC8 said...

I have heard about this book it looks really good!You will have to update us on what it is about and if you enjoy reading it.

koala said...

hey i have read that book its was really slow for me in the begining but keep going its gets really good.

raalmyesyen said...

I do not think I have ever heard of this book. What is the book about? Please post when you finish the book, so I know if I should try the book out.

butters said...

I had a great springbreak too but, it was alittle to short and i really don't want to go to to school. I have never heard of this book, but the title does sound interesting. Good luck on your book I hope that you enjoy it!